1. General Betting
1.1 You can bet on a variety of sporting events, either pre-match or in-play, by accepting a published bet offer.
1.2 Bets shall be taken for the outcome of regular time, unless otherwise noted in the bet type description.
1.3 If the outcome odds or stake limits change before you are able to place your bet, you will receive a message explaining such changes and offering to continue or cancel the bet.
1.4 We shall reserve the right to cancel a bet under the following
- The bet details are incomplete or erroneous.
- The bet has been placed in contravention of the rules.
- Bets shall be cancelled if a match was cancelled or interrupted.
- Bets may be canceled if technical or software errors were found during the event broadcast, such as incorrect score display.
1.5 If an event does not begin on the scheduled start date and is not completed within the originally scheduled completion date prescribed in the specific sports rules, then all bets will be void, except for those on Markets that have been unconditionally determined.
1.6 If an event starts but is later abandoned, and is not completed within the originally scheduled completion date prescribed in the specific sports rules, then all bets will be void, except for those on Markets that have been unconditionally determined.
1.7 Information relating to an event (e.g. dates, times, scores, statistics, news, red cards, neutral ground details, etc.) are for general information purposes only. The company shall not be liable for the accuracy in the information provided.
1.8 Any user who the company suspects of cheating or damaging our platform will have their bets voided and their account suspended without warning or notification.
1.9 These general rules shall only apply in the absence of any particular rule applicable for a specific game or product.
2. Market (Bet Type)
- Single: A Single means placing a bet on a single event.
- Multiple (Parlay): A Multiple Bet is defined as individual bets which combine two or more selections in a single bet. Winning the multiple needs all of your individual selections to win. If any bet in your multiple is a loss, the entire bet is graded as a loss.
- Full Time Result: Betting in either team to win or for the match to end in a draw. This form of betting is often referred to as 3-way betting. Match result betting is often referred to as 1X2 betting. The 1 signifies one team (usually the home team), the X signifies the Draw and the 2 signifies the opposing team (usually the away team).
- Handicap: Betting on a match outcome with a handicap that will be added to the team’s actual scoring during the bet calculation. A handicap can be positive, negative or equal to zero.
- Asian Handicap: Asian Handicap is a handicap bet that has only two betting options is the home team or the away team.
- Over/Under: Over/Under is betting that is determined by the total number of points (e.g. goals, corners, etc.) in the final result of an event.
- Odd/Even: The player has to guess if the sum of the goals in a match equals an odd or an even number. In the event of zero goals being scored in the match, the result will be settled as even.
3. Odds Type
- Decimal odds: The decimal odds format represents the potential return of a bet including stake. The potential return of decimal odds is simple to calculate. Just multiply the amount you wish to bet by the decimal odds offered.
- Fractional odds: The odds displayed show the amount of profit you would receive for a winning bet relative to your stake.
- American odds: American odds are expressed with either a positive or negative number. A negative number indicates what you must bet to make £100 profit, while a positive number indicates how much you might profit if you bet £100.
4. Odds Type
1.1 Markets are usually settled at the end of the event. However, in the interest of the member, some markets may be settled before the official result is declared. These are markets that are unconditionally determined and can include certain markets for events that are abandoned, suspended or postponed. The company reserves the right to reverse settlement in the event a market is settled in error.
1.2 Results will be determined by the company using, where possible, official sources from each sport’s governing body. Where results are not readily available from the sport’s governing body, the Company may use such other source(s) as it deems appropriate and reasonable in all the circumstances.
1.3 In case an event is abandoned and is scheduled to restart from the beginning, all bets placed before the initial match which could not be settled through the outcomes deriving from the play prior to abandonment, will be declared void regardless of whether or when the match is continued.
1.4 Bets may be cancelled for a number of reasons. In the event of a bet cancellation the stake of the bet is returned to the customer and this is shown within My Bet.